Article 1 (General Provisions)
- These Terms and Conditions are subordinate provisions of the Sunny Health Global Online Shopping Membership Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Membership Terms and Conditions") set forth by the Company, and any matter not stipulated herein shall be subject to the provisions of the Membership Terms and Conditions (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Terms and Conditions"). Any capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning provided in the Membership Terms and Conditions.
Article 2 (Definitions)
In these Regulations, the following terms shall have the meanings set forth below.
- The term "Review" shall mean opinions, impressions, evaluations, stories, and other information submitted by the user to the Sunny Health Global Online Shopping website owned by the Company in relation to the products and services provided by the Company or a company designated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Provider").
- The term "Services" means the functions to post Reviews, to view Reviews, and to evaluate word-of-mouth reviews, which are provided to the Users by the Company or a Service Provider for the purpose of sharing such information among the Users to serve as a reference when purchasing products.
Article 3 (Specifications)
- Products for which a Review can be submitted may be determined at the discretion of the Company, and the user shall not be entitled to object to such decision.
- The Company may change, in whole or in part, the scope of the Services at any time at its sole discretion, and the user shall not be entitled to object to such decision. Further, the Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever caused to the user as a result of any change in the scope of the Services.
Article 4 (Prohibited acts)
- When using the Services, the User shall be prohibited from engaging in any of the acts set forth below.
- Posting Reviews, including the content specified below
- Denial or defamation of the Company, the Service Provider, or a third party
- Content that might damage the reputation or security of the Company, the Service Provider or a third party without clear grounds
- Content that may cause Infringement of the copyrights, honor, privacy, or other rights of the Company, service providers, or third parties or the content that is likely to cause such harm
- Content that leads to or promotes criminal acts or that is in contravention of the Pharmaceutical Affairs Law, the Premium and Representation Law, and other related laws and regulations
- Content included for-profit promotional purposes
- Certain political or religious content or claims
- Content not owned by the user, including images, sound sources, TV programs and game images, artist images, and photographs
- Content including images or videos that can identify individuals who have not provided consent to be included in such content
- Content including URLs, campaigns, or access-inducing content of external sites
- Content including discriminatory expressions
- Other matters such as obscenity, vulgarity, harm, obscenity, and other matters that would be offensive to others
- contents unrelated to the product
- Other matters that are contrary to public order and morals
- Comments on pharmaceuticals
- Other matters deemed inappropriate by the Company
- Writing or describing in a Review the telephone number, address, URL or e-mail address of a specific individual and or information that may be meant to imply a specific individual.
- Writing harmful programs, scripts, etc.
- Conduct that may adversely affect the normal use or operation of services provided by the Company or its group companies (including, but not limited to, the Services), including, without limitation, physical obstruction, virus transmission, hacking, etc.
- Any other act that the Company determines to be inappropriate.
- Posting Reviews, including the content specified below
- In the event the Company determines that a user has violated the provisions of the preceding clause or has engaged in inappropriate behavior, the Company may, without disclosing the reasons therefor, take the measures set forth below, and the user consents to such measures in advance. Provided, however, that the provisions of this clause shall not be meant to guarantee the content of Reviews provided by the users or obligate the Company to monitor and inspect the Reviews.
- Deletion or correction, etc. of Reviews in violation of the provisions of any item of the preceding paragraph
- Other measures deemed necessary by the Company.
Article 5 (Use of Reviews)
- Intellectual property rights, such as the copyrights in any Reviews, shall belong to the user who submitted such Review. Provided, however, that the Company shall be free to use the content of the Review by means of reproducing, quoting, disclosing, providing, publishing, distributing, or otherwise, without notice to the user who submitted the said Review, and the user agrees to the same. In addition, the user agrees not to exercise any moral rights as an author with regard to any Review against the Company and/or those designated by the Company.
- Users shall not reproduce, divert, edit, reproduce, or otherwise use the Reviews of other users.
- The display period for Reviews and storage period by the Company may be determined at the discretion of the Company, and the user shall not be entitled to object to such decision.
Article 6 (User Information)
The Company’s policy for protecting personal information of users with respect to their personal information (including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses) registered with the Company can be found at the web address below: (https://global.sunnyhealth.com/policies/privacy-policy ).
Article 7 (Responsibilities of Users)
In the event the Company or a third party incurs any damage due to a breach of these Regulations, the user shall compensate the Company or such third party for such damage in full (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees).
Article 8 (Exemption, etc.)
- Reviews are posted at the responsibility of the user. The Company shall not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, etc. of the content of the user Reviews, and the user shall indemnify the Company from any and all damages caused to a third party by their Reviews.
- The user acknowledges that provision of the Services may be suspended or terminated due to unavoidable circumstances, such as the failure of the Company's system maintenance and communication lines, and the user shall not seek compensation from the Company for such suspension or termination.
- In addition to the preceding clause, the Company shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by the user in connection with the Services.
Article 9 (Revision of these Regulations)
The Company may revise these Regulations at any time. The revised versions of these Regulations shall become effective when posted by the Company on a site designated by the Company and shall be deemed to have been agreed to by the user in the event the user uses the Service after the revision of these Regulations.
End of document
Implemented on September17.2020
Sunny Health Co., Ltd.