Sunny Health Global Online Shopping Membership Terms and Conditions
The Sunny Health Global Online Shopping Membership Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions") set forth the terms and conditions of use of Sunny Health Global Online Shopping (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") operated by Sunny Health Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Sunny Health") on its website. In order to use the Services, users are required to accept these Terms and Conditions. Once you have applied for membership of the Services, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. In addition, the terms and conditions of use of the Services must also be accepted. The terms and conditions with respect to the Services are an integral part of these Terms and Conditions, and if the Terms and Conditions are accepted, they shall be deemed to have been accepted.
2. Membership of the Services
- Any person who applies for membership of the Services and is approved by Sunny Health shall be a member of Sunny Health Global Online Shopping (hereinafter referred to as a "Member").
- In the event a Member provides false or inaccurate information when applying for a membership, or in the event Sunny Health determines that it is inappropriate for an individual to be accepted as a Member for any reasonable reason, the registration of the individual may be cancelled and the use of the Services may be terminated without prior consent or notice, not only at the time of admission but also after the commencement of use of the Services.
- A Member may not transfer or lend his/her membership to a third party.
3. ID and Password Management
The ID and password issued by Sunny Health shall be managed and by the Member.
IDs and passwords issued by the Company are unique to each Member and are not to be transferred, sold, lent, or otherwise applied.
All Members shall be responsible for any and all acts and the results thereof performed on the Services by means of an ID or password issued by Sunny Health to such Member, regardless of whether such acts are performed by the Member or not, and whether such acts are performed without the consent of the Member.
Sunny Health shall not be liable for any Member's ID, accident related to the use of a password, or damage incurred by such Member due to the use of such Member, whether or not the Member action is willful or negligent.
4. Restriction on Reproduction, etc. of Information
Unless otherwise approved by Sunny Health, a Member may not reproduce, sell, publish, or otherwise use any information obtained through the Services beyond the scope of such Member’s private use.
5. Protection of Personal Information
The Member shall be deemed to have agreed to the contents of Sunny Health Co., Ltd. Personal Information Protection Policy which can be found at the following web address. (https://global.sunnyhealth.com/policies/privacy-policy).
Our site may record cookie information regarding the use of the website and use it for statistical analysis or advertisement purposes..
This is intended to provide customers with better information and services, and we do not collect information that may be used to identify Members.
A cookie is a small text file that is recorded on a customer's computer when a customer visits a Web site, which identifies the customer’s computer.
Cookies may be disabled in a computer’s browser settings, but please be aware that some services may not be available if cookies are disabled.
The Company may store and refer to cookie information through a third party based on entrustment of such information to that third party who distributes advertisements.
If you want to disable this, access the opt-out page on the Sunny Health website and follow the procedures described therein.
6. Sending of E-Mail, etc.
Sunny Health shall be entitled to send e-mails to Members within the scope of the purpose of use of the Personal Information Protection Policy mentioned in Section 5 above. Provided, however, that in the event any Member notifies Sunny Health that such Member does not wish to receive such e-mails, Sunny Health shall suspend sending such emails.
7. Precautions Associated with Changing Service Contents
In order to provide new services, Sunny Health may request additional registration of necessary information from Members. In the event any Member fails to comply with such request, Sunny Health may choose not to provide Services to such Member at its sole discretion.
8. Deletion of Membership Registration
In the event of any of the following, Sunny Health may terminate the use of the Services by immediately canceling a Member’s membership registration without prior notice or reminder to the Member:
- In the event of a breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- In addition to the above, if and when deemed necessary by Sunny Health at its sole discretion.
9. Discontinuation, Suspension, Change of Content and Compensation for Damages in relation to the Services
- In the event of any of the following, Sunny Health may suspend, in whole or in part, the Services without prior notice to its Members. The Member hereby provides consent to such suspension in advance.
- In case of periodic maintenance, update and emergencies of the network system.
- In the event of any failure in the system providing the Services
- In the event of any difficulty in providing the Services due to fire or power failure
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Services due to natural disasters or communication failures.
- In the event it becomes difficult to provide the Services due to war, riot, disturbance, labor dispute, or any other force majeure type event.
- Other operational, technical, or unexpected circumstances make it difficult for Sunny Health to continue providing this Services.
- Sunny Health may change the contents of the Services without prior notice to its Members.
- Sunny Health shall not be held liable for any disadvantage or damage to its Members in connection with situations such as those described in 1 and 2 above.
10. Prohibition of Resale
- The Member shall not be entitled to resell or transfer the products purchased through the Services.
- Sunny Health will not accept any order for the purpose of resale or transfer of the goods.
- Sunny Health does not guarantee the quality, safety, or shelf life of the products sold or transferred.
11. Suspension of Operation
Sunny Health may suspend the operation of various services after providing a certain period of notice to Members.
12. Termination of Use of the Services by a Member
Any Member may terminate the use of the Services for any reason whatsoever. In such case, the Member shall notify Sunny Health accordingly in accordance with the procedures set forth by Sunny Health.
- Sunny Health shall not be held liable for any damages incurred as a result of the use of or failure to use the Services by a Member.
- Sunny Health shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the loss of data or other damage caused by a system failure.
- In no event shall Sunny Health be liable for any problems with communications equipment, such as computers, or data, which arise from the use of programs or data downloaded through the Services by a Member or for any damage (excessive packet communication charges or other damage caused by a failure of the mobile phone or communication failure of the carrier) that arises during the use of the Sunny Health website.
- Sunny Health makes no warranty as to the following:
- The legality, appropriateness, and update of the information provided by the Member in connection with the Services and the information contained on the Link Destination Site, and the granting or existence of copyright thereon.
- The Services are uninterrupted.
- The Services are provided in a timely manner.
- There are no errors or defects in the Services.
14. Change of the Constitution
These Terms and Conditions may be changed without prior notice to the Member. Sunny Health will inform Members of any change to these Terms and Conditions via the Services. The Member shall approve this in advance, and when using the Services as changed, the Member shall be deemed to have accepted the changed regulations.
15. Governing Law and Competent Court
The laws of Japan shall apply to the formation, validity, performance, and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be settled at the Tokyo District Court, which shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.
End of document
Implemented on September 17, 2020