Sunny Health Personal Information Protection Policy
Acquisition of personal information
When acquiring personal information, we will specify the purpose of use and use legal and fair means within the scope of that purpose.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the personal information in our possession within the scope of the following purposes.
- Customer’s personal information.
Types of personal information to be used Purpose of use details Name, address, contact information (phone number, email address) To ship your order To ship gifts on behalf of our customers To ensure that you receive the correct product from an authorized dealer To distribute e-mail newsletters such as information on new products and services To screen member registration and manage member information To manage applications for surveys and sweepstakes, etc., and to send thank-you gifts To conduct questionnaire surveys for product development and service improvement To provide you with information that may be beneficial to your health, beauty, and safety, important notices related to our services, information about products and services that we recommend, and information about events that we hold. To exercise rights and fulfill obligations under contracts and laws, etc. To log in to our shopping site and to disclose your registered information on the customer page. Name, address, contact information (phone number, email address), purchase history, payment information For payment settlement and credit control To contact you about your purchase history based on a physician's inquiry Name, address, contact information (phone number, email address), purchase history For point service operation For marketing research and sales analysis To respond to customer inquiries and provide after-sales service To provide counseling on diet and product usage For other purposes as individually determined for each of our services and events Purchase history and site browsing history (cookies) To analyze customers' website usage, interests, preferences, etc., so that we can provide better services. To distribute advertisements for our campaigns, etc. on other companies' websites
- Personal information of business partners.
Types of personal information to be used Purpose of use details Name, address, contact information (phone number, email address, fax number) To ship products for wholesale sales To issue invoices and manage payments To provide information on our services, sales promotion plans, products, etc. To manage customer information To manage contract and transaction information and to fulfill other contractual requirements To contact you regarding business matters and to respond to inquiries from you
※We ask our customers who use credit cards to pay by credit card.For payment processing, or with financial institutions, etc., for the validity of account numbers and credit cards. To confirm the validity of the service, the service of GMO Payment Gateway, Inc. to verify credit card information. At that time, your credit card. The information is automatically sent to GMO Payment Gateway, Inc. No information is retained.
※The purposes of use are subject to change only to the extent that they are reasonably deemed to be relevant. In the event of a change, the new purpose of use will be notified to or announced to customers, etc. Please contact us in advance. We will not use personal information for purposes other than those described above without the consent of the customer.
※If you contact us by telephone, we will use the information for the above purposes and for the smooth execution of our business. We may record the information for use in operator training.
- Customer’s personal information.
Prohibition of improper use
We Company will not Illegal or unfair acts. or may induce We will not use personal information in any way.
Implementation of security measures for personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of our customers' personal information, we have established rules and regulations for handling personal information based on this policy, and have implemented the following security measures, which we will strive to maintain on an ongoing basis.
＜Organizational safety management measures＞
- A personal information Management Committee will be established to ensure the safe management of personal information protection in an organized manner.
- We will prepare an operation manual that stipulates the handling of personal information held and managed by us, and will manage and supervise the operation of the manual.
- Personal information held by the Company shall be managed in a ledger and efforts shall be made to keep such information accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- Internal audits shall be conducted at least once a year to evaluate, review, and improve safety control measures.
- In the event of an accident or violation, such as the leakage of personal information, a system will be established to immediately gather information to the personal information Management Committee. The personal information Management Committee will strive to investigate the cause of the accident and prevent recurrence.
＜Human security management measures＞
- We conclude non-disclosure agreements with employees regarding personal information obtained at the time of employment contracts and outsourcing contracts.
- We provide education on the protection of personal information to all employees at least once a year.
＜Physical security management measures＞
- Departments that handle personal information shall work in a physically protected room, and access control shall be strictly enforced.
- Databases containing personal information and devices that handle personal information shall be thoroughly locked and screen-locked to prevent unauthorized access.
- We will take measures to prevent the loss or destruction of equipment, devices, electronic media, or documents that handle personal information due to theft or disaster.
- When documents, etc. containing personal information or equipment that handled personal information are disposed of, we will use means that make them unrecoverable.
＜Technical security management measures＞
- Access control is used to prevent unauthorized access by limiting the individuals and scope of personal information handled.
- Access to personal information is identified by means of IDs, passwords, etc., and authentication is ensured.
- Establish a system to prevent infection by viruses and unauthorized access from outside.
- When personal information is carried (transported, mailed, couriered, etc.) or transmitted by e-mail or other means, we will take protective measures such as encrypting the data.
provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer, etc., except as required by law.
Outsourcing of personal information
personal information of customers, etc. may be entrusted to our subcontractors within the scope of the purpose of use.In such cases, we will select a subcontractor that is deemed to handle personal information appropriately and conclude a contract regarding the protection of personal information.In addition, we will conduct necessary and appropriate management and supervision, such as receiving regular reports from the subcontractor to ensure that the subcontractor handles personal information appropriately.
Note: Our company's contractors include companies that provide services such as home delivery of products, sales of direct delivery (including deliveries from manufacturers and trading companies), direct mail printing and shipping, payment services, and debt collection, as well as research firms that analyze our company's service improvement.
Our website may obtain cookies and use them for statistical analysis of usage and advertising. Cookies are recorded in your computer when you visit a website.The purpose of this is to provide better information and services to our customers, and we do not collect information that identifies individual customers.
Note: Cookies can be disabled by your browser settings, which may prevent you from receiving some services from our company. Our company may store and reference Cookie information via a third party based on the entrustment of the distribution of the advertisement to the third party. If you want to disable this, go to your company's opt-out page and follow the instructions.
(Names of major partner sites and opt-out procedures)
- Google ： https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/142293
- Facebook ： https://www.facebook.com/help/109378269482053
- Yahoo!JAPAN ： https://btoptout.yahoo.co.jp/optout/index.html
- LINE ： https://optout.tr.line.me/
notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, etc., or suspension of use of personal information
If our company receives a notice of the purpose of use, provision, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of personal information, or suspension of use, deletion or suspension of provision of information to a third party (Hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.".), it will respond promptly and sincerely in the manner prescribed by our company after the identification confirmation.
Continuous improvement of internal management system for personal information protection
We will continually improve and maintain the best possible status through internal audits and opportunities for business representatives to review the personal information protection compliance program.
Requests for disclosure of personal information, inquiries, complaints, etc. are handled by the personal information Customer Service Center below.
- Mail Adress
- Zip Code
- 1661, Inaba, Nagano City
March 7, 2005 Enacted and effective
April 8, 2022 (Revision) Vre.4.0
1661 Inaba, Nagano City
Sunny Health Corporation
Representative Director Masahiro Nishimura